When it comes to luxury box, the tassel box is the box models produced by grinding (dressing) coating materials such as coated paper, fancy paper, fabric, thermo leather, binding cloth on hard cardboards starting from 1 mm up to 4 mm.
Compared to standard cardboard boxes, they are mostly produced by hand and are thicker, more durable and more useful.
Each skin (coating) material has a specific glue density requirement and a waiting time (tempering). Therefore, although the first adhesion may seem easy to manufacture, it requires mastery, experience and care.
Almost all of the low-volume boxes are produced by hand. If it is over a certain number, it is done in semi-automatic and fully automatic box grinding machines.
Drafting box models and usage areas;
– Box Cover Designing Box (in tie, scarf, shirt box models)
– Magnetic Frame Box (in home textile and promotional box models)
– Walled Frame Box ( In special presentation boxes )
– Drawing Box with Drawer (For home textiles and promotional products)
– Trocketed cover Frame box (Especially in duvet cover box models)